This is me!
I am Twenty-four.
I am on a journey to lose 100lbs.
I Iike to post pictures of my food and will talk about my workouts.
I will follow back as long as you are a Fitblr.
Me working the hell out last night. I’ve finally got a reliable workout buddy, who happens to be my best friend :)
She’s the kind of chick to push me!
People with anxiety:
- Know the worry is irrational
- Want to calm down but can’t
- Hate the fact that breathing feels like you are trying to breathe rocks instead of air
- Feel like they are drowning and suffocating. Telling them to just take a breath and calm down doesnt help.
- Want to stop shaking but can’t control their limbs.
- Just plain feel horrible and embarrassed.
Now I kinda understand anxiety from my friends a little
Don’t mind my frumpy underwear lol. I ended up buying cute ones today. Anyways, it’s been a while since I posted. Things… Weren’t the best at home. Husband and I are separated at the moment. I’ve been working quite hard with eating healthy and being more active since I’ve been away. I say I did good cause I lost 16 lbs!!
I’m feeling better and slimmer these days. Gonna try to hit the 30 lbs mark by the end of the month.